Wednesday, June 4, 2008

June 2008

Alright, I know what you're all thinking. The mixperiment went missing last month. I won't lie to you about what happened: the month of may got sucked into a wibbly, swirly vortex.

However, June is staying put as far as I know, which means the saga of the music exchange can, nay must, continue. This month's theme surrounds the mystique. Magic, unsolved mysteries, spirit photography, cryptozoology, superstition, smoke and mirrors, witch hunting, paranormal activity, UFO's, and anything else that could possibly explain the missing mixperiment. The answer will be revealed in the coming weeks, with your help.

Come on down to the Government street entrance of the Bay Centre, between 5:00 and 7:00 pm, Friday, June 27th. You'll know me, I'll have the ladybug hat on. Happy mixing!

Also, don't forget to join our facebook group!

No comments: